SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) are about getting the most from your website to generate free organic traffic. SEO is a long-term game but provides a continuous and growing (if performed correctly) stream of traffic to your website. You could spend money on advertising and get immediate results but once the advertising Euros are spent the traffic dries up. It takes longer to see results from SEO but the initial investment will reap more rewards in the long-term.
SEM is the most cost-efficient method of marketing. Imagine producing some content which then drives targeted buyers to your website? The time you invest in producing keyword-driven, relevant content, optimized for the search engines will pay for itself many times over.
We’d love to help you with your SEO strategy. FatFrogMedia.com is an SEO agency with years of experience helping businesses rank higher in Google and get more traffic. People are increasingly using the internet to find local businesses and answer their questions. Businesses that understand how to capture this search traffic reap the benefits of qualified customers knocking on their virtual door.
We focus on the following areas which help with higher search engine placement.
1. Website speed. A fast and efficient website will be favoured by Google and other search engines over slower loading sites. Faster download speeds are also essential for a good mobile experience and Google ranks mobile-friendly as a major SEO factor.
2. On-page SEO. Content formatting, keyword optimisation, and linking strategies. Read our tongue in cheek article about an SEO consultant’s work.
3. Local SEO. Optimising your brand’s presence on Google Maps, Google MyBusiness, Yahoo and Bing Local, business directories, and social media accounts.
4. Content and Search Engine Marketing. Possibly the most important factor. Quality, keyword-rich content, targeted to your audience’s needs drives huge traffic.
5. Influencer outreach and backlink building. Relationship building with industry peers and influencers helps businesses get recognised and helps get their content shared.
Interested in discussing tactics to boost sales and exposure for your business?