SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) are about getting the most from your website to generate free organic traffic. SEO is a long-term game but provides a continuous and growing (if performed correctly) stream of traffic to your website. You could spend money on advertising and get immediate results but once the advertising Euros are spent the traffic dries up. It takes longer to see results from SEO but the initial investment will reap more rewards in the long-term.
SEM is the most cost-efficient method of marketing. Imagine producing some content which then drives targeted buyers to your website? The time you invest in producing keyword-driven, relevant content, optimized for the search engines will pay for itself many times over.
SEO Has The Best ROI Of Any Marketing
We’d love to help you with your SEO strategy. FatFrogMedia.com is an SEO agency with 7 years of experience helping businesses rank higher in Google and get more traffic. People are increasingly using the internet to find businesses and answers to their questions. Businesses that understand how to capture this search traffic reap the benefits of qualified customers knocking on their virtual door.
Improving SEO – The Best White Hat Services
- Website speed. A fast and efficient website will be favoured by Google and other search engines over slower loading sites. Faster download speeds are also essential for a good mobile experience and Google ranks mobile-friendly as a major SEO factor.
- On-page SEO. Content formatting, keyword optimisation, and linking strategies. Read our tongue in cheek article about an SEO professional’s work.
- Local SEO. Optimising your brand’s presence on Google Maps, Google MyBusiness, Yahoo and Bing Local, business directories, and social media accounts.
- Content and Search Engine Marketing. Possibly the most important factor. Quality, keyword-rich content, targeted to your audience’s needs drives huge traffic.
- Influencer outreach and backlink building. Relationship building with industry peers and influencers helps businesses get recognised and helps get their content shared.
What Does An SEO Do?
- Keyword Research. Finding the right keywords to get the most relevant and quality traffic.
- Page optimization. Check pages for broken links, image tags (so Google can ‘read’ images), proper heading structure.
- Keyword strategy. optimizing pages for particular keywords to ensure that traffic is directed to that particular page based on search queries.
- Competitor analysis. Discovery of competitor keywords, paid ads, strategies, social media reach.
- Local SEO services. optimizing for local businesses with Google Local Places and directories.
- Create a proper internal linking structure.
- Optimize for speed. Factors affecting speed include the hosting company, the web server, the platform, and content and images.
- Navigation and Menu structure optimization.
- Grammar and spelling correction.
- Reporting. Creating easy to understand reports which show improvements (and non-improvements)
- Backlink management. Monitoring for new backlinks, spam backlinks, and competitor backlinks.
Spam backlinks should be disavowed while competitor backlinks should be investigated for opportunities.
- Website diagnostics and troubleshooting. Monitor for errors, spam, hacking, and uptime. Check for 404 errors, crawl errors, duplicate content, and implement correct XML sitemaps, 301/302 redirects, and robots.txt files.
- Create URL, heading, and title conventions and optimize for maximum impact.
- Off-page SEO. Outreach and link-building relationship advice or direct implementation.
- Advise on brand management, domain names, alternative domain names, social media reach, email marketing.
- Understand and implement third-party tools for marketing to provide the client with a better solution.
- Optimize customer experience. Minimise bounce rate, improve click-through-rates, improve conversion, and (in the case of eCommerce sites) reduce cart abandonment.
- Search analysis. Analyze traffic from search for patterns, keywords, and determine where changes to landing pages or content can be implemented.
- A/B testing. Testing variations of pages and redirections for improved customer experience.
- Improve social media integrations to help show social proof.
Interested in discussing tactics to boost sales and exposure for your business?